Simmonds has both a Retail and Online side to the business. For convenience any purchases can be returned to our Customer Service Centre, a School Shop or Simmonds in Tunbridge Wells. To seek further guidance regarding a return please speak to Customer Services during office hours on 01892 837202.
ITEMS WITH EMBROIDERED INITIALS CAN NOT BE REFUNDED
The quality of our uniform is very important to us and we are very keen to address any faulty items.
- Returns require proof of purchase which can be in the form of a receipt if it was bought from a branch or an order ID number if bought online.
- If goods are faulty please notify us as soon as you become aware of the problem.
- If the garment has been worn please clean it before returning it to us. This is to ensure we comply with our Health and Safety policy and without cleaning we cannot process your claim.
- Once we have seen the garment or item that is faulty we will exchange, refund or if appropriate repair it. This will depend on the fault and how long ago it was purchased.
- If it is not possible to send replacement goods, we will ensure that the price of the goods and postage costs paid by you are refunded.
- Simmonds cannot be held responsible for the loss or non-delivery of returned merchandise, whether faulty or otherwise and we would recommend you obtain a proof of postage document from your service provider.
NON FAULTY RETURNS:
We hope you are delighted with your uniform purchase, however if you would like to return it for whatever reason we will be happy to exchange the goods (in store), or offer you a refund within 120 days of purchase or if bought for the start of a term then 8 weeks from the start of that term, subject to the following conditions:
Returns require proof of purchase which can be in the form of a receipt if it was bought from a branch or an order ID number if bought online.
- Garments will only be refunded if they are in saleable condition, the original packaging is intact and labels are present such as swing tickets, garment labels and sizing information. We do understand that garments will have been removed from packaging to try on.
- Refunds for items returned to our Customer Service Centre will be made to you within 14 days of the date we receive the return.
- Refunds for items returned to a School Shop or to Simmonds in Tunbridge Wells will be made at the time of your visit.
- Refunds for products paid via PayPal will be passed to the Customer Services Centre to process
- Refunds will be made by crediting your payment card account from which the money was originally debited. Purchases made by cash at a branch will be refunded in cash at a branch or by cheque if returned to the Customer Service Centre.
- Returning an item is your responsibility and if you wish to return it to the Customer Service Centre rather than a branch we recommend getting a proof of postage document from your service provider.
- If you are returning an on-line purchase please enclose the despatch paperwork and returns form which accompanied your online purchase.
RETURNS FORM FOR ONLINE SHOPPING WITH SIMMONDS
We hope you are happy with your online shopping purchases, but in the event of a refund being required, please complete and return this form with your purchases.